UX Connect Mentors Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to UX Connect Mentors, owned and operated by My Silicon Valley Ltd, registered in England & Wales with Reg. No. 10510762. UX Connect Mentors provides an online venue and services that connect users providing information and advice (the “Services”) with users seeking information and advice. By accessing the website at http://www.uxconnect.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 16 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 16 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that (i) you agree to be bound by these Terms and (ii) that you are 16 or older and able to form legally binding contracts.
3. How the Site and Services Work
The Site is a platform for Members to connect and schedule appointments in order to exchange information with other Members. You may view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site and Services; however, if you wish to use the Services or post a Listing, you must first register to create an account.
UX Connect Mentors’ role is solely to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services and to provide services related thereto, such as appointment scheduling, user account management and blog posting. UX Connect Mentors does not provide and is not responsible for Member Content or any information or advice exchanged between Members during Appointments or otherwise. UX Connect Mentors does not verify the credentials of any of its Members. You understand and acknowledge that Mentors are not employees or agents of UX Connect Mentors but are independent service providers using the Site and Services to market their expertise to other Members and the public. You acknowledge that UX Connect Mentors will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information provided by Members or information contained in Member Content.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE MEMBER INTERACTION. UX CONNECT MENTORS CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL OR GUARANTEE THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS OR THE INFORMATION EXCHANGED BETWEEN MEMBERS VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UX CONNECT MENTORS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THE SERVICES. ACCORDINGLY, ALL MEMBERS USE THE SITE AND SERVICES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
4. Privacy and Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UX Connect Mentors’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UX Connect Mentors’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UX Connect Mentors at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on UX Connect Mentors’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. UX Connect Mentors makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, UX Connect Mentors does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UX Connect Mentors or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UX Connect Mentors’ website, even if UX Connect Mentors or a UX Connect Mentors authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on UX Connect Mentors website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UX Connect Mentors does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. UX Connect Mentors may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However UX Connect Mentors does not make any commitment to update the materials.
UX Connect Mentors has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UX Connect Mentors of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
UX Connect Mentors may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.